Question for the Coffee Drinkers
Posted by Sam on February 10, 2016
I wrote this post last April about how I never drink coffee. Well, I do now.
But all that aside, I struggle most with one aspect of coffee – the time it takes to be drinkable.
I bought a Wawa coffee about 40 minutes ago, and it’s just barely cool enough to drink now. I don’t take a first sip for at least 10-15 minutes, and I usually finish it over an hour later. It’s just too hot. What’s the issue here?
- Does everyone wait 10-15 minutes?
- Does adding cream cool it down?
- Do you just get used to the temperature eventually?
- Am I being a baby?
I’m enjoying my new coffee-drinking life but this happens every time, what the qua do I do?
*From @thatjackparsons AKA Jack, who’s tweet sums it up perfectly:
The 3 coffee temperatures:
1. This drink has physically injured me
2. The Chug Zone™
3. This is disgusting get it away from me
Filed under Life