A7X – What Actually Happened
Posted by Sam on August 2, 2014
What actually happened last night:
- There’s one working toilet at Stortz Tools, and Wacker decided to make #2 in one of the non-working ones.
- I’d classify everyone there as sober and insane, or way too fucked up on drugs or alcohol.
- The mosh pit formed literally right next to us. We were the first layer of defense for the girls on the rail. Not ideal.
- We didn’t mosh until we were hammered, then Wacker and I took the shirts off and the moshing begun.
- We befriended a massive guy in the mosh who picked Wacker and I up at the same time at one point.
- Brett filmed the entire concert.
- We almost got in a fight with a guy because I spilled a beer on his back.
- I spent $30 on two 24 oz 9% beers.
- The guy next to Brett in the stall was puking.
- A little kid ran into the mosh pit and almost got killed.
- Brett complained that he wasn’t drunk enough, yet he had only had two sips of his massive beer.
- That same little kid ended up getting picked up and was TM for about 5 minutes.
- Every girl was either a 10 or a 1. Either smokin’ hot or complete degenerates.
- A long-haired badass was the absolute man of the mosh, we made friends with him too.
- I knew the words to one song (Afterlife) and none of the others.
- We asked a guy on a motorcycle for a ride back after the concert, he said no.
- We got in a cab and asked how much it was to get across the bridge. He said $30, and we said stop the cab, we’re getting out.
- I almost missed the bus home because I insisted we could find a good cab.