One Year With Covy
Posted by Sam on February 16, 2018
Today marks the one year anniversary of me and Covy joining forces.
Here are some things I’ve noticed:
- He’s a total Beta. This didn’t become totally apparent until Melon was added to the mix. Now I witness Covy get his ass beat every night by a blind cat that’s half his size.
- The biggest Alpha thing he does is not cover his shits. They smell awful and he doesn’t give a single fuck about it. He scratches the ground next to the litter box for a minute then walks away.
- He knocks over all open water containers. He actually broke Rob’s computer by doing this which was hilarious.
- He likes belly rubs more than any cat I’ve ever known. His mouth opens and his eyes cross slightly.
- He doesn’t have a mean bone in his body. Nothing he’s ever done has had malicious intent. A lover, not a fighter.
Rob thinks it’s funny to imagine me at like 35 with a family and kids and Covy still being around.
But actually. Linking up with Covy is one of the best decisions I’ve made (other than LASIK, LASIK was better).
I recommend cats (over dogs) to anyone capable.
Filed under Life