25 Goals for 2018
Posted by Sam on January 4, 2018
Fewer AND more accomplishable goals this year. Help or active participation in any of these are encouraged.
- Watch a Sixers playoff game in person – Obviously they need to make the playoffs first.
- Learn how to proficiently play the Stairway to Heaven solo on guitar – I think I can do this.
- Get a physical from my doctor – I learned this was free through my insurance legggo!!!
- Keep both of my cats alive – So far so good.
- Go skydiving – And live.
- Fast for a 24 hour period – How hard can it be?
- Go to ANY event at the Kimmel Center – Don’t care what it is, just feel like I should go to one.
- Have a conversation with a famous person – At least one minute and has to have a Wikipedia page.
- Host a party at my residence – Don’t worry Rob, only 50/50 you’re part of this.
- Watch the Godfather AND Godfather II – Now that Netflix is getting them, this should be cake.
- Profit $10,000 in Crypto – May have left off a zero there.
- Prepare the turkey for Thanksgiving – Move over mom.
- Go on two trips to visit friends who live in other cities, repeats allowed – Denver’s looking good Mark!
- Go on two trips with friends to visit a city we’ve never been to – Never stop traveling.
- Buy presents for my whole family on Christmas, not just who I have for Pollyanna – Of course not as much thought will go into those, but still nice.
- Break 4:30 in the mile – Only cucks have PRs closer to 5:00 than 4:00. 4:30.9 is cuck status.
- Break 55:00 at Broad Street – First year running it and need to pick a number!
- PR in the 5,000 (15:27) – It’s going to happen one of these years
- Run over 2000 miles – 38.5 miles a week.
- Complete 100 beers and 100 miles in a week – Will live tweet / blog it.
- Attempt 13 miles and 13 beers in under 2:00 – Haven’t forgotten about this.
- Bowl a 300 – I’d say 25% this happens.
- Write 10 hand-written letters and mail them – Upping to 10 after the benefits I saw.
- Volunteer my time at least once – If I don’t do this, I will donate $1,000 to charity.
- Write 200 blog posts – Keep lowering the bar until you get there.
Filed under Life